With over 45 years of combined engineering experience, our team provides clients with residential and commercial inspections and designs that include real estate transaction inspections, structural modifications, foundation, drainage, retaining wall, and many other engineering concepts.
TULSA ENGINEERING INTEGRATED SERVICES
AEI carries out independent and impartial examination, verification, validation and assessment on behalf of clients to ensure that systems and products are designed and constructed according to engineering design requirements. Our dedicated range of services to our clients include:
- Visual structural examinations of residential and commercial properties
- Structural modifications of existing buildings
- Collaboration with architects to provide structural analysis of design
- Grading and retaining wall design
- Drainage system design
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
Our engineering team has over 45 years of combined engineering experience. Chad Ebady, a civil engineering graduate of Norwich University, has a total residential and commercial design experience of 39 years. Kenneth Biggs, with a Master’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Oklahoma, has a total of 10 years structural design experience. Together they are able to handle any residential and commercial engineering challenge you might have.
Home Inspection Services
- Oklahoma Home Inspection
- Structural Investigation
- Drainage Analysis
- Roof Systems
- Major Component Evaluation (EMP)
- Chimney Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Pool Inspection
- Septic System Inspection
- Structural Analysis / Failures
- Foundation/Framing Failures
Commercial Property Inspection Services:
- Property Condition Assessments
- Damage Assessment
- Roofing Damage Analysis
- Roof Covering Analysis
- Foundation/Framing Inspection / Evaluation
- Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing Inspection
- Buyer Inspections
- Multi-family Buildings Evaluation
- Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection & Damage Evaluation
- Wood Rot Inspection & Damage Evaluation
- Existing Documents / Design, Blue Prints Evaluations
Structural Engineering Services
- Structure Evaluations
- Foundation Inspections
- Expansive Soil Conditions/Structural Movement
- Drain System Evaluation And Design
- Floor levelness survey
- Structural Forensics Investigations
- Structural Modifications Inspections
- Structural Evaluations For Permits
- Design Assessment / Verification / evaluation
- Steel Structure Examination, Evaluation and Verification
- Structural Design And Consulting
The most thorough home inspections in Tulsa
When you’re ready to buy or sell a home, it is important to have a thorough home inspection to provide you with peace of mind for one of the biggest investments of your life. Let us put your mind at ease with the most thorough Tulsa home inspection performed by the most qualified home inspectors that Oklahoma
What people are saying
As a business owner myself, I really appreciate quality service! My wife and I were blown away with Chad, Ari, and their team at our inspection yesterday! They were thorough yet efficient, friendly, and very informative.
Great home inspections and foundation inspections by Tulsa/Broken Arrow’s best engineering and inspection professionals! I am a local Realtor and when my clients ask who I refer it’s always AEI Engineering.
Even with a sleepy baby who got fussy at times, they were incredibly patient and kind to our sweet girl and told us not to worry about it at all. We would recommend this team again and again and couldn’t be happier with how our inspection went.
Call now for a free quote!
Or fill out this quick form and we will call you back in a few minutes!